dsaw-program message

Subject: Re: [dsaw-program] Conference Call Scheduled : ITU - OASIS Public Warning - Programme Planning (27 June-Minutes)

I am sorry I was unable to attend the call today - I am at a Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness National Conference.  However, I talked with a possible speaker or co-chair from the public sector that we might consider inviting.  Thoughts, Eliot?  Don Miller (contact info below) has CAP 1.1 running in an operation mode in the State of Washington.  He piloted this effort and is very active in support of the use of CAP.

"Miller, Don (EMD)" <D.Miller@emd.wa.gov>
Don Miller
Telecommunications and Warning Systems Manager
Emergency Management Division
State of Washington
(253) 512-7035 Office
(253) 405-9446 Cellular