dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] Conference Call Scheduled : ITU - OASIS Public Warning - Programme Planning (27 June-Minutes)

Great, can I put him on the schedule?
Thanks so much,
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Eliot Christian [mailto:echristian@usgs.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:24 PM
To: Elysa Jones; Dee Schur; dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [dsaw-program] Conference Call Scheduled : ITU - OASIS Public
Warning - Programme Planning (27 June-Minutes)

At 11:31 AM 6/27/2006, Elysa Jones wrote:
>I am sorry I was unable to attend the call today - I am at a Chemical
Stockpile Emergency Preparedness National Conference.  However, I talked
with a possible speaker or co-chair from the public sector that we might
consider inviting.  Thoughts, Eliot?  Don Miller (contact info below) has
CAP 1.1 running in an operation mode in the State of Washington.  He piloted
this effort and is very active in support of the use of CAP.

Yes, I agree that Don Miller would be an excellent choice as a speaker!

BTW, I have confirmed that Tony Rutkowski of Verisign will be a speaker in
Session 4.

Eliot