dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] website updated

 Dee,

I'm sorry that because of the busy meeting season for now from our side,
the ITU workshop web page hasn't been set up yet. I'll try to speed up
from our side.

Therefore the current OASIS web site under REGISTRATION page, the online
registration link to the following is incorrect.

Since I can't provide the exact link before our web page is set up, if
you wish to publish the registration page as well, I suggest you to
change
"Register using the online form:
http://itu.int/ITU-T/worksem/ictspw/registration.html";

"Online registration will be available soon."

Best regards
Xiaoya

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:53 PM
To: dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Carol Geyer'
Subject: [dsaw-program] website updated

Here is the website with all subsequent changes
(http://www.oasis-open.org/events/ITU-T-OASISWorkshop2006/index.php),
please confirm so we can feel free to publish.
Regards,
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

This list is used by the program planning participants of the Workshop
on

"Advances on ICT Standards used in Public Warnings for Disaster
Reduction"

[organized by ITU-T and OASIS].

To minimize spam in the archives, participants must subscribe before
posting

to this list.

Subscribe:

dsaw-program-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org