dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] website updated

Might it be possible to modify the "Membership" section to include a radio
button to identify OASIS Membership?  The only options reference ITU
membership.

I'd guess we will have attendees who are ITU Members and/or OASIS members
and some attendees who are members of neither organization.  It will be
helpful to distinguish the different membership affiliations--in our
records, but also perhaps as part of the badging.

 Scott...