dsaw-program message

Subject: FW: Invitation to the ''Workshop and Demonstration of Advances in ICT Standards for Public Warning'

Hello,
This is a great candidate (see below) and I am going to accept him as a
speaker, OK?
I have him stuck in a funny place on this schedule, see what you think. I am
attaching the latest version of speaker assignments and I'd like to know if
anyone sees an issue with their assignments or would like to take the lead
on others??
Please let me know if you have further leads for me.

Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: efraim Petel [mailto:efraimp@pacbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:38 AM
To: 'Dee Schur'
Cc: 'Efraim Petel'
Subject: RE: Invitation to the ''Workshop and Demonstration of Advances in
ICT Standards for Public Warning'

Dear Dee,
Thank you for the information. I would like to use the opportunity to speak
about "Multi hazards - Multi tools CAP based Alert and Warning System". A
few implementations will be used as the basis for the presentation:
1. The California Statewide Emergency Digital Information Service, which
includes digital Emergency Alert System.
2. Industrial in-plant CAP based warning system, as implemented in a metal
processing plant in California
3. The Contra Costa County, CA Community Warning System with local
refineries and chemical plants
4. Community Warning System around a nuclear facility.
Please let me know if the above tie in the workshop schedule as the
organizers anticipated.
With best regards,
Efraim Petel
Hormann America, Inc.