dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] FW: Working Programme Document

Dee,

I support your proposals.

Re ITU-T standards, our planned speaker is recovering from major heart
surgery and won't be available.  I've just sent an E-Mail to 3 possible
replacements, we will see how they reply.

Thanks and best,
Richard

Richard Hill
Counsellor, ITU-T SG2
International Telecommunication Union
Place des Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 20
Switzerland
tel: +41 22 730 5887
FAX: +41 22 730 5853
Email: richard.hill@itu.int
Study Group 2 email: tsbsg2@itu.int

Bo to
> 9
> (Google is close to confirmed but we did not specify time, move them
to 10
> or 11) and move ESRI (it is international) to 21?
>
> Patricio is not confirmed as Dr. Carol is working on it and I think we
> will
> let him decide which of the two he would like correct Dr. Carol?
>
> I've made the other changes but waiting on more feedback. If you get a
> strong ITU-T standards speaker, we need to put him/her towards the
top. Do
> you have any ideas?
> Thanks!
>
> Dee Schur