dsaw-program message

Subject: Re: [dsaw-program] FW: Working Programme Document

I had in mind that the Opening Session would have two keynotes:
one from public sector and one from private sector. The public
sector keynote speaker is confirmed as Jack Hayes. The private
sector speaker is not yet confirmed. It will be either Michael
Jones of Google Earth or Tony Rutkowski of Verisgn. Tony is
already confirmed as a speaker, so he will be simple to
"upgrade" to be a keynote speaker.

Neither Jack Dangermond nor Admiral Lautenbacher have been
invited to be keynote speakers, and I don't know if they have
even been invited to participate. I am fairly sure that NOAA
will have someone much lower level to participate (perhaps
Helen Wood or Tom Adang). I also anticipate that ESRI will
have some kind of participation, per e-mail note from Jeanne
Foust.

(Of course, if Jack or the Admiral approach us with a desire
to participate and speak, we ought to try to work them in.)

Eliot