dsaw-program message

Subject: FW: Invitation to the ''Workshop and Demonstration of Advances in ICT Standards for Public Warning'

Do we want to consider inviting this gentleman to be on the panel?
Thanks!
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Declan J. Ganley [mailto:dganley@ganleygroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:53 PM
To: Dee Schur
Subject: Re: Invitation to the ''Workshop and Demonstration of Advances in
ICT Standards for Public Warning'

Dee,

Thank you for your invitation. At present it seems that I can be available
on those dates and I would be pleased to participate in your event. I am
currently traveling and will have more time to understand the details of
what you expect from me following next week. My Executive Assistant Norrie
Keane will be in touch with you about mid August.

Kind regards,

Declan Ganley,

Chairman and CEO Rivada Networks www.rivada.com
Chairman, Forum on Public Safety in Europe and North America
www.forumonpublicsafety.com