dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] FW: Confcall regarding the ITU workshop in Geneva (October 2006)

Title: ITU Normal.dot

Fair enough. Thanks for the update!

Dee Schur

Member Support

www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: philip.m.rushton@bt.com [mailto:philip.m.rushton@bt.com]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 12:32 PM
To: dee.schur@oasis-open.org; richard.hill@itu.int; dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: pim.vandereijk@oasis-open.org; jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

Dee

Please note that I am not participating in the decision as to whether or not ETSI EMTEL TC will or will participate in the joint workshop. However I have forwarded a copy of this email thread to those that are involved in that decision making process in order to raise your concern with them, and asking them to notify you of any change of date for the decision to be taken.

Regards
Phil Rushton
Manager Naming Numbering & Addressing Policy & Strategy
BT Group Chief Technology Office

Office:  + 44 (0) 1977 594807
Mobile: + 44 (0) 7802 782360
Fax :     +44 (0) 1908 862698
Email:  philip.m.rushton@bt.com
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.

Activity and use of the British Telecommunications plc email system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.