dsaw-program message

Subject: Minutes and Responsibilities

Hi,
Here are notes and new programme, I've increased some of the breaks and Q &
A. So, if you would be kind enough to scrutinize that would be helpful.
Dee

Speaker follow-up:

Chip Hines looks good - Elysa thinks a few more weeks

ASIA possibilities:

www.glidenumber.net - Patrick to follow-up

www.adpc.net - Dee

www.adrrn.net - Dee

US Geological Survey:

David Green (Tsunami) part of NOAA - Eliot

FEMA has confirmed sponsorship for Don Miller but wait for proper channels -
Elysa

Ren Hoover(?) - Eliot to follow-up

Replace Patricio with someone from International Red Cross/Doctors without
Borders - Dr. Carol, (I have many contacts with DWB but they are all on the
ground in MASH type units, they don't get a lot of PW - dee)

UN/ISDR OR UN/OCHA Speaker - TBD - Dr. Carol is optimistic about a speaker
here. Dee sent an email to UN/ISDR Speaker - Reid Basher
<reid.basher@un.org>, Dee sent email 8/08/06 to speak in Dr. Carol's
absence.

OR replace Patricio with Reuters- Alert Net - Chris Harper (implementing
CAP) -Dee sent initial email, Eliot to follow-up.

Working Programme8-15.xls