dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: ITU-T/OASIS meeting tomorrow

Thank you for the lead, I've followed up with the proper division and sent
an invitation. Elysa also has a Canadian contact that she has invited to
speak as well.
Regards,
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Cosgrove-Sacks [mailto:carolcs@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 6:17 AM
To: Dee Schur
Cc: dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org; Jane Harnad

Thanks, Dee, for the program update.

I have read recently about the Canadian Global Public Health
Intelligence Network (which is supported by SUN among others)  - gphin
- see www.phac-aspc.gc.ca. It has a significant role in public
warnings and alerts. I also heard that UPS also has a major interest
in alerts for disasters. I wonder if you think it would be worthwhile
drawing their attention to the joint Workshop? I imagine that Fedex
and DHL could also be interested.

Best regards,

Dr Carol