dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: ITU-OASIS Public Warning Workshop]

Dee,

Carol and I have discussed this, and we agree that we can give two slots
to OCHA on Friday AM, since we won't have a speaker from WHO.

So please change row 31 (Friday 9h40) to be UN/OCHA: Practical
experiences with the Tampere Convention, speaker Tor Bothner.

Thanks and best,
Richard

Richard Hill
Counsellor, ITU-T SG2