dsaw-program message

Subject: Revised Programme 9-12-06

Hi all,
Thanks for your input today.
Here is the new programme with the additions made today. As you may have
guessed, the yellow means that a few action items are outstanding, most of
which are mine, otherwise I've made a notation of such. Please review
carefully, I will be contacting the last few additions and working on
website, sponsors, exhibitors, reqs for ITU support staff, etc.
Let me know if you have concerns or edits.
Regards,
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org