dsaw-program message

Subject: FW: CAP interop demo question for tomorrow??

We need to speak about this as well.

Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 12:48 PM
To: 'Elysa Jones'
Cc: Eliot Christian
Subject: FW: CAP interop demo

What do you think?

Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Westfall [mailto:jake@econetic.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 12:48 PM
To: dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Subject: CAP interop demo

Hi,
	I'm interested in participating in the CAP interop demonstration.
However I will be unable to attend in person at the conference, but our
software is strictly for Internet alerting only.  Hence we could participate
through picking up CAP messages issued online by the other participants.  Is
this a possibility? Thanks,

--
jake@econetic.net