dsaw-program message

Subject: Re: [dsaw-program] Programme update before meeting tomorrow

Hi Dee,

The program looks good.

Regarding the WHO speaker, I had asked Dr Véronique Inès THOUVENOT,  but
there seemes to be some confusion. We had pushed hard for her to speak,
she is willing, but Eliot may prefer another speaker. This could cause
some difficulty?

Please take the name of Dr Joan Dzenowagis off the program - she is a
contact point, not a speaker.

Looking forward to tal,king to you, Dee, at 09.00 your time. I will go
to ITU for the call.

Thanks

Carol