dsaw-program message

Subject: [Fwd: ITU-OASIS meeting]

Dear Colleagues,

At last a response from UNESCO!

Please, can you decide what to do?

I'm already committed to another OASIS-related event in the UN tomorrow,
so I cannot join any teleconference on 3rd. If you can decide, please
Richard can you confirm the invitation or suggest that Mr Kolterman
participates in the meeting?

I am confident he will have interesting things to say.

Dee, I am leaving this to you and Richard to respond, please.

Thanks

Dr Carol

--- Begin Message ---

Dear Ms Cosgrove-Sacks,

I am following up on your invitation (email 24 Jul 2007, 10:40) to Patricio Bernal of IOC to chair the Friday Session , 20 Oct 2007, 09 – 10.30. Mr Bernal had proposed that I will replace him at this session as he will be unavailable. I can not discover any traffic since and wonder what further arrangements will have to be made and what further information you might wish to have.

Sincerely yours

Peter

Peter Koltermann

Head Tsunami Co-ordination Unit

Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission UNESCO

1 rue Miollis

F-75732 Paris cedex 15

France

Tel: +33 (0) 145 68 4015