dsaw-program message

Subject: FW: Workshop and Demonstrations of Advances in ICT Standards for Public Warning

Dee Schur

Member Support

www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Bo.Bergner@pts.se [mailto:Bo.Bergner@pts.se]
Sent:
Friday, September 29, 2006 4:49 AM
To: workshop@oasis-open.org

Attached the Powerpoint slides that I intend to use for my presentation on Thursday morning October 19 at the OASIS-ITU-T workshop in Geneva. Could you please put it into the system there so I donīt have to bring my own laptop for my presentation. I would be most thankful if you could confirm that it is all right.

Best regards

Bo Bergner

test1.ppt