dsaw-program message

Subject: FW: [dsaw-program] [Fwd: ITU-OASIS meeting]

Hi Richard,

On the call today, we decided that it would make sense to first approach Guy
Weets and ask him if felt it a burden to chair and speak (nicer
phraseology), if he is comfortable with this, then approach the UNESCO
speaker to chair SESSION 4: FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS IN SUPPORT OF PUBLIC
WARNINGS (see latest programme). I can not move Jim at this point. Then, we
could make one of our BoF topics specifically TSUNAMI and ask Jim Devine and
Peter Koltermann to organize that group as they are both experts in this
area?
I'd like to get back to UNESCO ASAP, is this acceptable to all parties?

Regards,
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Eliot Christian [mailto:echristian@usgs.gov]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:42 PM
To: Carol Cosgrove-Sacks; Dee Schur; Richard Hill
Subject: Re: [dsaw-program] [Fwd: ITU-OASIS meeting]

>Subject: ITU-OASIS meeting
>Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:17:39 +0200
>From: "Koltermann, Klaus Peter" <p.koltermann@unesco.org>
>To: <Carol.Cosgrove-Sacks@oasis-open.org>
>
>Dear Ms Cosgrove-Sacks,
>
>I am following up on your invitation (email 24 Jul 2007, 10:40) to Patricio
Bernal of IOC to chair the Friday Session , 20 Oct 2007, 09 - 10.30. Mr
Bernal had proposed that I will replace him at this session as he will be
unavailable. I can not discover any traffic since and wonder what further
arrangements will have to be made and what further information you might
wish to have.