dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: Request for WHO Speaker for ICT Standards for Public Warning

Title: Contact in ITU & Workshop and Demonstration of Advances in ICT Standards for Public Warning

Veronique: thank you for the good news.

Dee,

Please update the program accordingly and send the formal invitation letter, speaker package, etc. to Veronique.

Thanks and best,

Richard

Richard Hill

Counsellor, ITU-T SG2