dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [#3755] Re: FW: Zipped Wash. State PPT

I need to send these presentation to the 'dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org'
list so that the committee can review and I can't post to Kavi as most are
not members. I've been sending large files without problems? What about the
open area for staging documents?
Thanks!

Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: [SUPPORT] Neil Schelly [mailto:support@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:50 PM
To: Dee Schur
Subject: [#3755] Re: FW: Zipped Wash. State PPT

It's generally a really bad idea to send such a large attachment through
email, especially to a mailing list.  It will be a tremendous drag on the
recipients and more than likely even cause problems with at least a few
people's mail clients or servers.

If you're really sure you want to send this file this way and not post it
online for others to download at their leisure, then I can troubleshoot it.
However, you'll have to tell me exactly what error you received and where
(email client, bounce message, etc).  If it's a bounce, forward it to
support@oasis-open.org and include [#3755] in the subject so it tags onto
this ticket.
-N