dsaw-program message

Subject: Re: [dsaw-program] Final programme for printing

Dear Colleagues,

 I think we have a good program now.
We still need to state the titles of some of the  sessions.

I also think it would be useful to add, after "Extended Break" - visit
demonstrations. Sometimes one needs to point people in the right direction!

Patrick will, God willing, arrive in Geneva in time to come to ITU for
the last conference call. So we will talk again at 3.00 Geneva time,
09.00 for you Dee.

Thanks