dsaw-program message

Subject: Invitation to Dinner 18th October

Dear Houlin, Richard, Simao, Xioya, Marrie-Therese, Eliot,Elysa, Dee,
and other Colleagues from the Programme Commitee if you will be in Geneva,

I write to confirm Patrick's cordial invitation to join us for an
informal dinner on Wednesday October 18 at 19.30 at Da Giorgio's, Place
de Nations, just across from ITU.

The dinner will give us the opportunity to deal with any last minute
issues, and to congratulate each other on a job well done! We have
produced an excellent programme and interesting demonstrations.

Best wishes,

Dr Carol

Mobile tel. number (+41) 78 666 3968