dsaw-program message

Subject: Problem: Worldspace

We may have a problem!

I just spoke with Roxana Dunnette from Worldspace and she mentioned that the person we have in the programme, Pierre Alexandre Genillon, is NOT a Worldspace staff, and it seems not authorized to speak on behalf of Worldspace. She is pretty up in the chain and was not aware of the participation of Worldspace in the workshop - nor that they are exhibiting at the event!

I checked old emails but could not find where his name came from.

Can someone please brief on this asap. Roxana is based in Geneva and will attend the workshop.

Cheers,
Simão

Simão Ferraz de Campos Neto             Counsellor, ITU-T SG 6&16
International Telecommunication Union   Tel:    +41-22-730-6805
Place des Nations                       Fax:    +41-22-730-5853
Geneva CH1211 - Switzerland             E-mail: simao.campos@itu.int
On the web: www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com16
  ***** Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty *****