dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] Final list of participants

Dee,

I checked with Mr Zhao and he agreed to the distribution of the list of participants, as it does not contain sensitive info such as email addresses etc.

Thanks
Simão

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 20 October 2006 11:17
To: Campos, Simao; dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Zhao, Houlin

I have had three attendees request this list. Normally, OASIS does not release event attendee lists to anyone but it seems that in this case we are working here to generate convergence and most of these attendees are thought-leaders. Additionally, there is no contact information on the list, simply names. I think the intention for the request was for cooperation not commercial intent.
What does the group think?
Thanks!

Dee Schur
Member Support