dsaw-program message

Subject: FW: Presentations available / Joint ITU-T/ OASIS Workshop and Demonstration of Advances in ICT Standards for Public Warning

Dear all,

sent to all participants in the WS, for your information, in case you did not get it directly.

Cheers,
Simão

-----Original Message-----
From: Campos, Simao
Sent: 26 October 2006 15:59
To: Campos, Simao

Dear participants,

Many of you have asked me about the availability of the conference presentations. I am glad to inform that they are now available at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/ITU-T-OASISWorkshop2006/proceedings.php

I also take the opportunity to distribute an updated list of participants, as some affiliations were incorrect in the precious version.

Best regards,
Simão Campos

<< 0610-PW-List-Part-Final-rev2-clean.pdf >>

Simão Ferraz de Campos Neto             Counsellor, ITU-T SG 6&16
International Telecommunication Union   Tel:    +41-22-730-6805
Place des Nations                       Fax:    +41-22-730-5853
Geneva CH1211 - Switzerland             E-mail: simao.campos@itu.int
On the web: www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com16
  ***** Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty ***** =====================================================================

0610-PW-List-Part-Final-rev2-clean.pdf