dsaw-tech message

Subject: Draft ITU invitation letter for your review

Dear all,

please find attached for your review the draft of the ITU TSB Circular Letter (our jargon for invitation letter) with the announcement and invitation for our joint WS. A lot of what is in it is our boiler plate, but more specific paras are 5, 6, and Annex 1.

I passed the text for objectives and draft programme through our "quality control" person and he suggested some amendments which I consider an improvement to to the text that I had extracted from our Concept document. This affects in the Circular Letter:
- Paras 5, 6
- Text of session objectives in Annex 1

These are indicated in rev marks for easier review.

I would invite you to review it and point out any problems to us asap, preferrably before Friday. Our target issuance date would be 30 June, Friday next week.

Thanks!
Simão

<< 0610-PWWS-Draft-Circ-V2a.doc >>

Simão Ferraz de Campos Neto             Counsellor, ITU-T SG 6&16
International Telecommunication Union   Tel:    +41-22-730-6805
Place des Nations                       Fax:    +41-22-730-5853
Geneva CH1211 - Switzerland             E-mail: simao.campos@itu.int
On the web: www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com16
  ***** Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty *****

0610-PWWS-Draft-Circ-V2a.doc