Subject: DSML 2.0: Comments and Comparison Matrix (DAML, DirXML, XMLDAP)

Title: DSML 2.0: Comments and Comparison Matrix (DAML, DirXML, XMLDAP)

Over the past few days, we have been putting together comments and a comparison matrix on the current technologies proposed for DSML 2.0.  We are still awaiting a DSML 2.0 technology representation from Microsoft, so it can be added to the matrix.  I am interested to see comments.

<<DSML20comparison.pdf>>

Gavenraj Sodhi
Technology Consultant
Access360