Subject: RE: moving forward with proposals

Tony,

  Sorry, I must have missed the Microsoft proposal. Was it sent to this list
or is there a URL where I can find it?

									bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Gullotta [mailto:TGullotta@access360.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 5:29 PM
To: DSML (E-mail)
Subject: moving forward with proposals

We've seen a few proposals from different groups for DSML 2.0 lately.
Microsoft's was the most recent. What are the next steps for getting a
consensus on a direction to take?

Our group had sent in one, but I would much rather reach a compromise
with someone else's approach at this point to get the standard in place
instead of having a stand-off. Microsoft's was similar enough to ours in
principal that I think we could work with that one. Does anyone else
strongly favor or strongly apose any of these recommendations?

Tony Gullotta
Chief Software Architect
www.access360.com

access360