Subject: Re: The DSML 2.0 proposal is not yet transport independent.

Concur with John's remarks below.  Restricting implementation to a transport dependent approach seems unnecessarily restrictive.

Keith
Keith Attenborough, Product Manager (Domino Directory)
Lotus Development
email:  keith.attenborough@lotus.com
phone/fax:  617.693.9650 / 617.374.0111
cell:  617-834-6962