Subject: RE: OASIS URN RFC

As James points out, OASIS has a registered name space; see
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc3121.txt

For the DSML TC, you get a branch of the namespace as follows:

    urn:oasis:names:tc:DSML:{type}{:subtype}?:{document-id}

I'm assigning names down to the TC level (as above) but will allow the
TC to take care of the levels below that.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206