Subject: Re: should we postpone the DSML F2F

Assuming the state of air transportation in the country is back to a sane state by Wednesday I would vote not to postpone. Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to tell that until Monday or Tuesday (or Wednesday).

Shon Vella
Software Engineer, Consultant
svella@novell.com
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software
www.novell.com

>>> James Tauber <jtauber@bowstreet.com> 09/14/01 04:18PM >>>

In light of the tragic events of this week which have effected so many of
us, I think it only fair that I ask whether people would prefer to postpone
next week's DSML face-to-face.

What do people think?

James