Subject: Re: should we postpone the DSML F2F

I am still planning to attend.  Keith Attenborough is not.

Regards,
John McGarvey

Christine Tomlinson <chris.tomlinson@sun.com> on 09/17/2001 09:22:46 PM

To:   Jeff Parham <jeffparh@windows.microsoft.com>
cc:   dsml@lists.oasis-open.org

Nigel and I will not attend. I do intend to respond to the thoughtful
remarks of Jeffs regarding the schema. I believe that a draft of the total
doc can be generated shortly.

ciao,
Christine