Subject: RE: should we postpone the DSML F2F

Okay, I'm just going to make a decision now then.

F2F is cancelled - I hope this doesn't inconvenience people at Microsoft too
much and hope that flights can be easily cancelled, etc

We will have our regular call tomorrow.

I suggest we also have a call from 1pm-4pm EDT (10pm-1pm PDT) on Thursday.

James