Subject: RE: [dsml] Procedure for spec "bugs"

Title: Procedure for spec "bugs"

My suggestion is that the specification should reference a URI where errata may be found.

James
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Parham [mailto:jeffparh@windows.microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 6:16 PM
To: James Tauber
Cc: Andy Harjanto; dsml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dsml] Procedure for spec "bugs"

Once the TC has approved the specification, is there a procedure for later amending the specification should "bugs" be found?  By "bugs" I mean things like discovering that the schema does not allow the expression of things that the specification clearly intended to allow -- e.g., if we discovered that the definition of controlValue did not allow base64binary data.

Thanks,
-J