Subject: [dsml] FW: DSMLv2-draft13

Take 2.  This time the attachments should be uuencoded -- hopefully
they'll make it through unscathed this time.  (Please reply to me
directly to let me know if you were or were not successful in reading
them this time.)

I'm working with our IT folks to try to fix the recently introduced
problem with attachments on this side....

Thanks,
-J

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Parham
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 4:06 PM
To: 'dsml@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: DSMLv2-draft13

1. Fixed references from the text to the schema (e.g., "XML-Schema for
searchRequest is here").

2. Added examples of authRequest and authResponse elements and
references from the text to their schema definitions.

3. Removed enclosing batchRequest element in examples for modifyRequest
and modifyResponse in 5.2 to make them consistent with other examples in
section 5.

4. Trivial formatting improvements for various examples (for
consistency).

5. Updated the VLV reference in the bibliography to the name/URL for the
submission due out next week.  (But until then the link is broken.)

6. STILL TO BE DONE: Update the errata URL with the location we are
allocated.  (Not yet allocated.)

-J

DSMLv2-draft13.doc

DSMLv2.xsd