Subject: Re: [dsml] DSML V2 Ballots

Ballot #1

I hereby agree to promote the current DSML V2 Draft Specification 14
a OASIS Directory Service Technical Committee Specification.

(Approve or Disapprove) __Approve__

Ballot #2

I hereby approve to recommend that the DSML V2 Technical Committee
Specification, if approved,  be made an OASIS Standard and that the
chair of the Technical Committee is authorized to move the
specification
forward along with the necessary items to OASIS as required.

(Approve or Disapprove) __Approve__

Shon Vella
Software Engineer, Consultant
svella@novell.com
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software
www.novell.com