Subject: [dsml] Ballot update

We currently have 10 votes positive on each ballot and four company
statements of support.

I will submit the items to Karl Best tomorrow allowing any additional
votes or statements to be sent.

I have also created an  \errata subdirectory as requested and will
create an index document where we can start adding errata.

Thank you all for your hard work and cooperation to meet this important
deadline.

Sincerely,
Winston Bumpus
Director of Open Technologies and Standards
Novell, Inc.