Subject: [dsml] Fwd: What's the Status of DSML version 1 at OASIS?

A good question from James Kobielus of the Burton Group. Anyone know the
definitive answer? The press release on the DSML site says it was
submitted to OASIS but I find no record of it there.

Also does anyone know who owns the DSML.ORG site. We should update it
or take it offline.

Winston

Winston:

Quick question. What's the status of DSML version 1 at OASIS (not version 2,
which I know will come for a vote next month)? Since DSMLv1 and DSMLv2
address different requirements, shouldn't they be submitted for separate
votes?

Jim

James Kobielus
Senior Analyst
		Burton Group
6006 John Roccato Court
		Alexandria VA 22310
		703-924-6224 (phone and fax)
				USA Eastern timezone (GMT-5; Washington DC
area)
www.burtongroup.com
"Driving Network Evolution"
		 Hope we see you at Burton Group's Catalyst 2002!