Subject: RE: [dsml] Fwd: What's the Status of DSML version 1 at OASIS?

> James Kobielus is quite correct that giving DSMLv1 any
> official OASIS status
> would require a separate vote.
> The DSML TC should decide whether this is something they
> would like to do.

Is v1 a different spec such that it must be approved separately from v2?
Or does v2 supercede v1 so that v1 is now obsolete? DSML v2 is now out
for OASIS member review, and will be voted upon during the month of
April. So I'm wondering if v1 needs to be approved.

> I have put in repeated requests to have the DSML.ORG site
> redirected to the
> DSML TC page on the OASIS site. I will escalate the issue at
> Bowstreet.

I'm not sure if you just want the domain to stay where it's at and point
to the TC page, or have the domain actually reside on the OASIS server.
If the latter the OASIS sysadmin can work with whoever owns the domain
now to make this happen, but we have to have the current owner's
coorperation. Please contact Jeff Lomas (jeff.lomas@oasis-open.org)

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations