Subject: [dsml] Fwd: SAP Comments on DSML v2 Current Specification

We need to resond to these. Anyone want to take a first crack at them?

Winston

Hello,

I coordinated the internal review of current DSML v2 specification with a
group of developers. Based on that I posted the consolidated comments on the
"dsml comments" listing on March 4
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dsml-comment/200203/msg00000.html

I would appreciate if the DSML Technical Committee can respond to these
comments.

Regards,
Dipak