dss-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: eday@obj-sys.com

We are developing an XML data binding tool and as part of the testing, we have been going through the available schemas at OASIS and trying to compile them.

The schema that you have publicly available is invalid.  The problem is with the import statements which contain no namespace attributes.  We verified this with our tool as well as with XMLSpy.

Are there any plans to fix this problem?

Regards,

Ed Day
Objective Systems, Inc.