dss-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: arm@dif.um.es

Hello!
I'm writing you because I would like to comment that in the new release of the document, it is commented that in the enveloping signature there is a new attribute ObjectId. However, this attribute is missing in the new schema.
The other comment is that I have some doubts about IPR statements. I have being seen them, and I would like to know if the implementation of this specification supposes the payment of some royalties to the enterprise that claims some IPR.

Regards,
Antonio.