dss-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: arnoldt@us.ibm.com

I see on the page at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dss that IBM is a member of this TC.  (I am an IBM employee.)  Can you tell me who in IBM is working on this?  I'd like to get in touch with them to discuss IBM's involvement, since it might also relate to work going on in my own IBM development organization.  Thanks.  - Todd Arnold