dss-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: gonzalezcarlos@netfocus.es

Name: Carlos González-Cadenas
Title: Technical Director
Regarding Specification: DSS Comittee Draft 2

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to report a XML Schema constraint violation (Unique Particle Attribution) (http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cos-nonambig), in the elements "InputDocuments" and "Timestamp", in particular with <xs:any processContents="lax"/>

This problem is easily resolved for "InputDocuments" using namespace=”##other”, but is somewhat more complicated for the Timestamp element (maybe requiring some structural redefinition).

Also, I would like to know if you are thinking about extending the protocol suite included in DSS, for example, adding a signature archive protocol, very useful for providing signature archiving/long-term archiving.

Kind regards,

Carlos