dss-comment message

Subject: RE: [dss-comment] About elements ReturnSignerIdentity and ReturnSigningTime in DSS Core specification

Inma,

Thanks again for your comments.  Sincere apologies for the delay in
responding.

We discussed this in the DSS TC and came to the conclusion that the
specifics of handling complex multi-signature scenarios, such as you
describe below, should be left to profiling to define the specifics.

Please note that a complete set of our specifications they been released
for public review, open to comments until 2nd December.
Go to our home page
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dss) for more
details.

Regards