dss-comment message

Subject: DSS-X ad-hoc meeting June 4th 2007 dialing details

Hello all,

On Monday June 4th 2007 at 12:00 EDT we will have an ad-hoc status
meeting for preparing the new OASIS DSS-X TC.

Juan Carlos asked me to distribute the dialing instructions:

Dial-In number: +1-218-486-1300
Conference Bridge Number: 777196

Conference call guests can self-mute their lines by pressing (4) then
(*) on their telephone keypad. A caller can regain talking rights by
repeating the selection.

Thanks,

- Uri

Uri Resnitzky