dss-comment message

Subject: RE: [dss-comment] DSS for PDF

Pim,

I believe the existing DSS protocol can support PDF signing, although there
is no specific DSS profile for this use case.  As you are probably aware
there is a new follow on TC concerned with DSS (called DSS-X) which will be
working on a number of new DSS profiles.  I know that PDF signing is of
interest to a number of founding members of the DSS-X so this could be a
potential activity for this new group.  If you have specific proposals in
this area you would like to submit to the new DSS-X TC they would probably
be received with great interest.

Nick

Consider the environment before printing this mail.
"Thales e-Security Limited is incorporated in England and Wales with company
registration number 2518805. Its registered office is located at 2 Dashwood
Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Nr. Weybridge, Surrey KT15
2NX.
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be
privileged. It is only intended for the stated addressee(s) and access to it
by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee or the
intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other
way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such
unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error
please delete it (and all copies) from your system, please also inform us
immediately on +44 (0)1844 201800 or email postmaster@thales-esecurity.com.
Commercial matters detailed or referred to in this e-mail are subject to a
written contract signed for and on behalf of Thales e-Security Limited".