dss-comment message

Subject: Re: [dss-comment] Erratum: DSS Core 6.3.2 TLS X.509 Mutual Authentication

<Dear Pim,

I appologize for not having answered to your email before: these are
tough days in the Universities: end of term period with all the extra
work of marking, exams, etc.

I would like to thank you for your message and let you know that the
issue you mention will be taken into account shortly once the DSSX TC
will start its activities.

Again, thank you very much for your interest in DSS and your comments.

Best regards

Juan Carlos Cruellas