dss-dev message

Subject: question about DSS

Hello,

I am Vladimir Mercep from Croatia and I work in financial agency ( FINA ). We have build CA and issuing qualified certificates.

Now we are intrested in building Digital Signature Services. I saw on your site that Germany build DSS that support creation and validation of qualified signatures.

Does anybody else create it in Europe, because we need DSS to support creation and validation of qualified signatures by regulations of EU.

Can you give me some exampels, prices and materials to build test DSS (latter implement it in production).

I saw some Security Modules, can you give me some advice about it too.

Thanks!