dss-dev message

Subject: Re: [dss-x] Groups - Event "DSS-X Conference Call #113" modified

Hi Andreas,

good travel and thanks for the info.

I attached a (quick-and-dirty-copy-and-pasted) HTML file, which lists and notes editors of profiles etc. The background coloring is kind of subjective, but should highlight the "lonely" ones ...

All the best,
Stefan.

Am 04.02.13 12:51, schrieb Andreas Kuehne:
Hi all,

sorry, but I'll be on the train tonight. So I can't join the call.

Stefan mentioned a list of orphaned profiles. Where do I find it? Maybe
I can grab one ore two lonely profiles ...

Greetings,

Andreas

Submitter's message
Local signature profile removed from agenda as promised (and also one of the two resource related items for interop.
          -- Mr. Stefan Drees
          -----------------
Event Title: DSS-X Conference Call #113
Date: Monday, 04 February 2013, 06:00pm to 07:00pm CET
Description

	Call will be established by co-chairs through skype.
	If participating for the first time, please send skype id to co-chairs by private e-mail.
	In case of non-accessibility of skype-service: Alternate chat room athttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/dss-x
View Details :https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/event.php?event_id=34845
RSVP:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/planned_attendance.php?event_id=34845

-----------------

Agenda

	1. Welcome by the chair (Stefan Drees)

	2. Minutes taker
	Proposed: All write into the chat, Stefan assembles and uploads into document area.

	3. Roll call

	Regrets from Oscar.

	4. Approval of the agenda

	5. Approval of minutes

	5.1 Meeting minutes of #112

	URL=https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/48117/dssx-112-draft-minutes-sdrees-20130121.txt

	6. Interoperability

	6.1 Usage of portal, estimation of resources

	Any news?

	6.2 Core Testsuite

	Any progress?

	6.3 Profiles included

	Any progress?

	7. AOB

	8. Next meeting

	Proposed is 2013-FEB-18

Owner: Mr. Stefan Drees
Group: OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC

Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups.

Public Event Link:https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=34845

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto:kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales

DSS-X (Active)

Existing DSS Specifications

The existing DSS specifications are available through the DSS TC home page

Committee Specifications

OASIS ebXML Messaging Transport Binding for Digital Signature Services Version 1.0 (Approved since 08 November 2008): PDF, HTML, Editable Source.

Editor(s) for Work Product: Pim van der Eijk, Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht

OASIS DSS v1.0 Profile for Comprehensive Multi-Signature Verification Reports Version 1.0 (Approved since 11 November 2010): PDF (Authoritative), HTML, Editable Source; Schema in W3C XSD.

Editor(s) for Work Product: Detlef Hühnlein

Visible Signature Profile of the OASIS Digital Signature Services Version 1.0 (Approved since 08 May 2009): PDF, HTML, Editable Source; Schema in W3C XSD.

Editor(s) for Work Product: Ezer Farhi
In Memory of Uri Resnitzky, ARX, an active member of OASIS DSS-X Committee.

Public Drafts

Signature Policy Profile (the public review started 15 June 2009, and ended 14 August 2009): PDF, HTML, Editable Source; Schema in W3C XSD.

Editor(s) for Work Product: Juan Carlos Cruellas

DSS (Completed)

DSS Profiles

The following profiles are released with this version 1.0 of DSS:

A complete set of the DSS specifications is availailable at: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22723/DSS%20Package.zip